WCF rules will be used throughout the tournament subject to the following modifications:
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the Chief Umpire will be final.
- All games will be 8 ends throughout the competition.
- During the triple knockout stages the winner of the coin toss has the choice between stone colour and 1st practice/ LSD or choice of side of sheet for draw to the button and 2nd practice/LSD.
- Throughout the knockout stages of play A Road qualifiers will have the advantage of last stone at the first end when playing B or C Road qualifiers. B Road qualifiers will have similar advantage when playing C Road qualifiers.
- In the event of a drawn game, one extra end will be played. If the teams remain level after the extra end, one draw to the button by a nominated member of each team will determine a winner.
WCF Policies and Rules for Brush Heads and Brushing (updated 15 November 2016) were applied at the 2017 Perth Masters and in subsequent competitions.
The current “WCF Policies and Rules for Brush Heads and Brushing” will apply at the 2019 Perth Masters.
UmpiresUmpires: Alan Stanfield and David Imlay
Deputy Chief Timer:
Graeme ProphetAlan Stanfield, David Imlay and Colin Melrose.